ISO Med for DePaul University
Premium plan with low deductible
- No Lifetime Maximum
- $25 deductible at student health center
- $6,000 annual maximum out-of-pocket expense
- 12 - 64$72
- Lifetime maximum:No lifetime maximum
- Annual maximum:$1,000,000
- Per injury/sickness maximum:$250,000
- Annual maximum deductible:$500
- Deductible per event SHC/in/out of network:$40/$90/$225
- Emergency room co-pay:$300
- Co-insurance in-network:80% of first $10,000; 100% thereafter
- Co-insurance out-of-network:60% of Usual & Customary
- Medical evacuation:$100,000
- Repatriation of remains:$50,000
- Pre-existing conditions:Covered
You are eligible if you are attending DePaul university, have a current passport or visa and are temporarily residing outside your home country/country of permanent residence, while actively engaged in education or research activities. You are “actively engaged” in educational activity if you are one of the following:
1. F1/J1 valid visa holder.
2. Undergraduate - registered for and attending classes on a full-time basis.
3. Graduate student.
4. Scholar or researcher who is invited by an educational organization.
5. Student involved in education, educational activities, or research related activities.
Your non-U.S. spouse and eligible dependent children are also eligible for coverage if accompanying you. For purposes of this insurance, if your home country (passport country) is different from your country of permanent residence (location in which you permanently reside), you will not be covered in either location. Permanent residents are not eligible for coverage.