Popular ISO student insurance
- $150,000 per accident/illness
- $400,000 annual maximum
- 100% coverage per injury & sickness to daily limits
- 12 - 24$31
- 25 - 29$48
- 30 - 64$95
- Lifetime maximum:Unlimited
- Annual maximum:$400,000
- Per injury/sickness maximum:$150,000
- Deductible per event SHC/elsewhere:$45/$100 per event
- Emergency room co-pay:$300
- Co-insurance in-network:100% up to daily benefit limits
- Co-insurance out-of-network:100% up to daily benefit limits
- Medical evacuation:$60,000
- Repatriation of remains:$50,000
- Pre-existing conditions:6 months waiting period
You are eligible if you are a participant of ISO - International Student Organization, are a non-U.S. Citizen, have a current passport or visa and are temporarily residing outside your home country/country of permanent residence, while actively engaged in educational activity and enrolled in classes within 30 days of the plan’s effective date. You are “actively engaged” in educational activity if you are one of the following:
1. F1/M1 valid visa holder. F1/M1 visa holder on OPT is not eligible
2. Undergraduate - registered for and attending classes on a full-time basis.
3. Graduate student.
4. Scholar or researcher who is invited by an educational organization.
Your non-U.S. spouse and eligible dependent children are also eligible for coverage if accompanying you. For purposes of this insurance, if your home country (passport country) is different from your country of permanent residence (location in which you permanently reside), you will not be covered in either location. Permanent residents or persons who have applied for permanent residency are not eligible for coverage under the master policy.