UCO plan for Summer 2019
- $125,000 per injury or sickness
- $0 deductible when treated by OU physicians Wellness Clinic at UCO
- $100 deductible per event in-network
- Co-pay hospital:$250
- Lifetime maximum:No maximum
- Annual maximum:No annual maximum
- Per injury/sickness maximum:$125,000
- Deductible per event SHC/in/out of network:$0/$100/$500 per Injury or Sickness
- Emergency room co-pay:$250
- Co-insurance in-network:80% of PPO allowance
- Co-insurance out-of-network:60% of Reasonable and Customary charges
- Medical evacuation:$50,000
- Repatriation of remains:$25,000
- Pre-existing conditions:6 months waiting period
You are eligible if you are a participant of ISO - International Student Organization, attending University of Central Oklahoma, are a non-United States Citizen, have a current passport or visa and are temporarily residing outside your home country/country of permanent residence, while actively engaged in education or research activities. You are “actively engaged” in educational activity if you are one of the following:
1. F1 valid visa holder.
2. Undergraduate - registered for and attending classes on a full-time basis.
3. Graduate student.
4. Scholar or researcher who is invited by an educational organization.
Your non-U.S. spouse and eligible dependent children are also eligible for coverage if accompanying you. For purposes of this insurance, if your home country (passport country) is different from your country of permanent residence (location in which you permanently reside), you will not be covered in either location. Permanent residents or persons who have applied for permanent residency are not eligible for coverage under the master policy.