ISO Secure for University of FL
Meets your school’s waiver requirements
- $500,000 per accident/illness
- No annual maximum
- $45 deductible Student Health Center
- 12 - 24$58
- 25 - 29$95
- 30 - 64$225
- Lifetime maximum:No maximum
- Annual maximum:No annual maximum
- Per injury/sickness maximum:$500,000
- Annual deductible in/out of network:$45/$90/$250 per injury or sickness
- Emergency room co-pay:$250
- Hospitalization co-pay:$250
- Co-insurance in-network:80% of first $10,000; 100% thereafter
- Co-insurance out-of-network:70% of Usual & Customary
- Medical evacuation:$60,000
- Repatriation of remains:$50,000
- Pre-existing conditions:Covered
You are eligible if you are a participant of ISO - International Student Organization, are a non-U.S. Citizen, have a current passport or visa and are temporarily residing outside your home country/country of permanent residence, while actively engaged in educational activity and enrolled in classes within 30 days of the plan’s effective date. You are “actively engaged” in educational activity if you are one of the following:
1. F1/M1 valid visa holder. F1/M1 visa holder on OPT is not eligible
2. Undergraduate - registered for and attending classes on a full-time basis.
3. Graduate student.
4. Scholar or researcher who is invited by an educational organization.
Your non-U.S. spouse and eligible dependent children are also eligible for coverage if accompanying you. For purposes of this insurance, if your home country (passport country) is different from your country of permanent residence (location in which you permanently reside), you will not be covered in either location. Permanent residents or persons who have applied for permanent residency are not eligible for coverage under the master policy.